The Nigeria Reggae Festival is a 3 days event, to begin on 29th of September to 1st of October 2018.
Reggae music has influenced a lot of people, markets, media houses, and event. Reggae music has established its self as a brand that promotes peace, love, and unity in the world. Nigeria Reggae Festival is a platform to enlighten the community on the importance of peace and unity through reggae music.
- The idea behind “Nigeria Reggae Festival” is to preach one Nigeria, one Africa.
- Nigeria Reggae Festival is a platform to generate funding to promote the upcoming artist.
- Nigeria Reggae Festival is an event where foreign reggae artist will be present and Nigeria reggae artist and Africa reggae in the diaspora will have the opportunity to collaborate with them.
- In Nigeria Reggae Festival, a seminar will be conducted by the University of West Indies to give lectures on the Topic ‘MUSIC AS BUSINESS AND HOW ARTISTS CAN COLLECT THEIR ROYALTIES’.
- Nigeria Reggae Festival is a platform for cultural exchange between Carabians, Jamaica, Nigeria, and Africa in the diaspora.
- Nigeria reggae festival is a tool to use to bring tourist to the host state.